515, Science & Technology Building
Mail Box 4, No. 15 Beisanhuan East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, P.R. China
My research interests now are about Complex Networks and Social Computing, and HPC techniques for large complex networks, such as GPGPU and distributed computing.
Complex Networks, which is also called as Network Science, has developed rapidly in the past years, and it can be applied in many researching fields. Microblog is an important type of SNS. The most famous microblog is Twitter. The users of microblog form a huge network by following each other. Messages spread in the network by the users’ posting and reposting. I’m very interested in how to apply the theory of Complex Networks in microblog at present, including modeling the user relationship network of microblog, and the message propagation in the network.
Large scale complex networks result in some problems on computing efficiency. As a result, I’m interested in any HPC technique for analyzing large scale network, including GPGPU, Hadoop/Spark, ad-hoc distributed computing, and so on.
I started my study in Beijing University of Chemical Technology since 1999.
My major was Computer Science & Technology. I got my B.S. degree in 2003.
After that, I continued to study in the same university for my M.S. degree.
However, in May, 2005, I had an opportunity to start research as a Ph.D. candidate directly.
In 2008, I got my Ph.D. degree. Afterwards, I stayed in my laboratory as a teacher.
I give lectures to undergraduate students on the subject of Fundamentals of Computers, Computer Systems Architecture,
Fundamentals of Software Technology, Computer Network, and Literature Searching & Scientific Writing.
1.Beijing Higher Education Young Elite Teacher Project (北京市青年英才计划项目), YETP506, 2013-2015. ￥150,000 (In Charge)
2.The Research for Complex Networks Topology and Propagation Model of Online Social Networks, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (中央高校基本科研业务费), ZZ1224, 2012-2014. ￥120,000 (In Charge)
3.Intelligent Transportation System of Crude Oil Pipeline for Baling Petrochemical Corp. (巴陵石化公司供销部原油长输管道智能输送系统开发), BL22JK-10-JK-0003, 2010-2011. ￥70,000 of ￥720,000(Main Participant)
4.Task Management System for Safety Assessment of Power Enterprises (电力企业安全评测任务管理系统), H2009210, 2009-2010, ￥95,000 (In Charge)
1. Huan Li, Gang Lu, Junxia Guo. Generating null models for large-scale networks on GPU. Proceedings of IIICEC2015: 204-208.
2. Qiang Yang, Gang Lu. Establishment and study of properties of Weibo social network model. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2015. Pre-published online. (杨强, 卢罡. 微博社交网络模型的建立及其性质研究. 计算机工程与应用, 2015, 优先出版)
3. Huan Li, Gang Lu, Junxia Guo. Quantitative evaluation for null models of complex networks. Journal of Computer Applications, Vol. 35, No. 6(2015):1560-1563, 1572. (李欢, 卢罡, 郭俊霞. 复杂网络零模型的量化评估. 计算机应用, 2015, 35(6):1560-1563, 1572)
4. Hong Liang, Nanshan Xu, Gang Lu. Analysis of users and users’ Weibo information in Sina Weibo. Computer Engineering and Applications, Vol. 51, No. 7(2015):141-148. (梁宏, 许南山, 卢罡. 新浪微博用户及其微博特征分析. 计算机工程与应用, 2015, 51(7):141-148)
5. Guanghan Liang, Zhang Xiao, Gang Lu. Online social mobilizing model study: a case study on an individual campaign in Chinese new social movements. Proceedings of ICSSM2014: 189-194.
6. Nanshan Xu, Hao Li, Gang Lu. UNI64 sampling method on online social networks. Computer Systems and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 12(2014):206-212. (许南山, 李浩, 卢罡. 在线社交网络的UNI64 采样方法. 计算机系统与应用, 2014, 23(12):206-212)
7. Gang Lu, Shumei Liu, Kevin Lü. Crawling microblog by common designed software. TELKOMNIKA Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 7(2013):3618-3626.
8. Junxia Guo, Cheng Gao, Gang Lu, Hao Han. Analyzing query trails and satisfaction based on browsing behaviors. Proceedings of 10th WISAC, 2013: 107-112.
9. Gang Lu, Kevin Lü. Logical Trees: an essential method of parsing SQL statement with semantic analysis. International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, Vol. 5, No. 1(2013):270-278.
10. Yaduan Zhao, Gang Lu, Ying Zhao, Lan Shan. Community mining algorithms for complex network based on GPU parallel computing. Application Research of Computers, Vol. 30, No. 8(2013): 2426-2428, 2460. (赵雅端, 卢罡, 赵英, 山岚. 基于GPU的复杂网络社区挖掘算法并行计算. 计算机应用研究, 2013, 30(8):2426-2428, 2460)
11. Gengsheng Li, Gang Lu. An improved PageRank algorithm based on time feedback and classification technology. Journal of Beijing University of Chemical Technology (Natural Science), Vol. 40, Suppl.(2013):86-89. (李更生, 卢罡. 基于时间反馈和分类技术的PageRank改进算法. 北京化工大学学报(自然科学版), 2013, 40(增刊):86-89)
12. Minsheng Gao, Gang Lu, Zhanying Bo. Analyzing Evolution of User Relationship Network in Microblog. Application Research of Computers, Supplement, Vol. 30, Suppl.(2013): 91-92. (高民胜, 卢罡, 博战英. 新浪微博关系网络拓扑特性演化分析. 计算机应用研究, 2013, 30(增刊): 91-92).
13. Gang Lu, Shumei Liu, Kevin Lü. MBCRAWLER: A Software Architecture for Micro-blog Crawler. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 212, Part 1(2013), 119-127.
14. Hong Liang, Gang Lu, Nanshan Xu. Analyzing User Influence of Microblog. Proceedings of ICACI2012, 15-22.
15. Nanshan Xu, Yintao Xiao, Gang Lu. Abstract and design of task management system model classes. Computer Systems and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 3(2012):143-146 (许南山, 肖银涛, 卢罡. 任务管理系统模型类的抽象与设计. 计算机系统应用, 2012, 21(3):143-146).
16. Wei Wang, Gang Lu, Nanshan Xu. Literature relational model-based personalized literature management system. Computer Systems and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 8(2011):58-62 (王炜, 卢罡, 许南山. 基于文献关系模型的个性化文献管理方法的研究. 计算机系统应用, 2011,20(8):58-62).
17. Nanshan Xu, Chao Wang, Gang Lu. Task management system for power safety assessment. Computer Systems and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 8(2011):10-13 (许南山, 王超, 卢罡. 面向电力企业安全评价的任务管理系统. 计算机系统应用, 2011, 20(8):10-13).
18. Junkai Yi, Gang Lu, Kevin Lü. Monitoring cumulated anomaly in databases. International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 3(2009): 421-452
19. Gang Lu, Junkai Yi, Kevin Lü. Statistical and fuzzy approach for database security, Proceedings of FSKD 2007,Vol. 3: 670-674
20. Gang Lu, Junkai Yi, Kevin Lü. A dubiety-determining based model for database cumulated anomaly intrusion. Proc. Infoscale 2007, 56
21. Gang Lu, Junkai Yi, Kevin Lü. Anew database transactions monitoring approach. Proceedings of IEEE ICMA2007, Vol. 3: 2270-2275
22. Gang Lu, Junkai Yi, Kevin Lü. Detecting cumulated anomaly by a dubiety degree based detection model. Proceedings of the SNPD 2007, Vol. 3: 1034-1039