Mail Box 4, No. 15 Beisanhuan East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, P.R. China
1. Computer Vision and Image Processing
2. Ultrasonic Signal Detection and Processing
1. Sep. 2001 -Jun. 2004, Ph.D. awarded with honor National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
2. Sep. 1998 -Aug. 2001, M. S. awarded with honor Department of Automation, Xi’an,University of Science and Technology, China.
3. Jul.2004 – May. 2006, Employed as a teacher in Department of Automation, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
4. Jun.2006 – Jun.2007, Visiting scholar in Faculty of Engineering, Iwate University, Japan.
5. Jul.2007 - present, Employed as a teacher in Department of Automation, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, China.
1.Principle of automatic control II (Undergraduate Course) 2.Computer Vision (Postgraduate courses)
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant No. 61672084.
1. Haijiang Zhu*, Xin Wen, Fan Zhang, Xuejing Wang and Guanghui Wang*, Homography Estimation Based on Order-Preserving Constraint and Similarity Measurement, IEEE Access, 2018,pp(99):1-1. 2.Ming Yang, Haijiang Zhu*, Chenguang Cai and Ying Wang*. Bandpass-sampling-based heterodyne interferometer signal acquisition for vibration measurements in primary vibration calibration, Applied Optics, 2018, 57: 8586-8592. 3.Haijiang Zhu*, Zhanhong Zhuang, Jinglin Zhou ,Fan Zhang, Xuejing Wang, Yihong Wu. Segmentation of liver cyst in ultrasound image based on adaptive threshold algorithm and particle swarm optimization, Multimedia Tools & Applications, 2017, 76(6):8951-8968. 4. Haijiang Zhu*, Shuaishuai Chang, Ping Yang, and Longbiao He. Measurement of Focused Ultrasonic Fields Based on Colour Edge Detection and Curve Fitting, Journal of Instrumentation, 2016, 11(3):T03005. 5.Haijiang Zhu*, Yanqiang Feng, Ping Yang, Auto-scanning and visualizing system for the acoustic field of transducer , Robotics and computer-integrated manufacturing, 2012, 28(5): 631-636.