Room 504,Science and Technology Building
Mail Box 4, No. 15 Beisanhuan East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, P.R. China
1.Innovation and Optimization of Intelligent Robots Configurational Design
2.Theory and method of Autonomous Behavior of advanced robot
3.Intelligent Planning and Scheduling theory
4.Theory and Technology of Intelligent Operational Optimization
1.09/2001~09/2005: Ph.D., State Key Laboratory of Robotics and System, Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT)
2.09/1999~07/2001: M.S., Institute of Small and Special Electrical Machines and Control, Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT)
3.09/1992~07/1996: B.S., Heilongjiang University of Science and Technology
1.09/2015~present: Vice-dean, College of Information Science & Technology, BUCT
2.03/2014~03/2015: Visiting Scholar, King’s College London(KCL)
3.07/2012~present: Doctoral supervisor, College of Information Science & Technology, BUCT
4.01/2012~present: Professor, College of Information Science & Technology, BUCT
5.07/2008~12/2011:Associate Professor, College of Information Science & Technology, BUCT
6.01/2006~06/2008: Postdoctoral, Post-doctoral Research Center of Control Science and Engineering, Tongji University
1.Scheduling and decision making of production process
2.Robot control technology
1.Computer control system
2.Lectures of Academic Frontiers
1. Member of Technical Committee on Intelligent Automation
2. Member of Technical Committee on Discrete System Simulation
3. Member of Technical Committee on Intelligent Robots
4. Member of Technical Committee on Intelligent Optimization
5. Member of Technical Committee on CAD&CG
6. Member of Technical Committee on Robot of Chinese Society of Astronautics
7. Member of Technical Committee on Natural Computing and Digital Smart City
1. 01/2016~12/2019: National Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51575034): Variable stiffness snake-like rescue robot mechanism design and compliance control research for terrain self-adaption
2. 01/2014~12/2017: National Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51375038): Dynamic scheduling theory and method for semiconductor manufacturing process orienting incomplete information
3. 01/2014~12/2016: Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (Grant No. 20130010110009): Feature analysis and data driven based dynamic scheduling method for semiconductor wafer fabrication
4. 01/2015~12/2016：the Open Project Program of the State Key Lab of CAD&CG (Grant No. A1516), Zhejiang University：Research on autonomous environment cognition and robust servo problem of robot based on vision
5. 06/2014~05/2016：the Open Project Program of the Key Laboratory of the Symbol computation and Knowledge Engineer, Ministry of Education.(Grant No. 93K172014K05): Dynamic scheduling method based on multi-agent for semiconductor wafer fabrication
6. 01/2014~12/2015: State Key Laboratory of Robotics and System, Harbin Institute of Technology (Grant No. SKLRS-2013-ZD-03): Research on variable stiffness snake-like robot with parallel driven wheel orienting rescue mission
(1).Cao Zhengcai, Yin Longjie, Fu Yili, Jian S Dai. Adaptive dynamic surface control for vision-based stabilization of an uncertain electrically driven Nonholonomic mobile robot. Robotica, 2015, 1-19. (doi: 10.1017/S0263574714001581).
(2).Cao Zhengcai, Ma Fengle, Fu Yili. A Scale Invariant Interest Point Detector in Gabor Based Energy Space. Acta Automatica Sinica,2014, 40(10): 2356-2363.
(3).Cao Zhengcai, Ma Fengle, Jian S Dai, Zhan Jian. A Gabor Based Fast Interest Point Detector for Image-Based Robot Visual Servo Control. IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, 2014, 883-888.
(4).Cao Zhengcai, Weng Hyping, Fu Yili. Mobile Robot Localization Based on Particle Filter with Re-Sampling from the Heuristic Perspective. 2014 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration, 2014, 198-203.
(5).Cao Zhengcai, Chen Song, Jian S Dai. Robot Localization and Distributed Semantic Mapping Based on QR Code and RFID Technology, 2014 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration, 2014, 204-209.
(6).Cao Zhengcai, Yin Longjie, Fu Yili. Vision-based Stabilization of Nonholonomic Mobile Robots by Integrating Sliding-mode Control and Adaptive Approach. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering,2013, 26(1):21-28.
(7).Cao Zhengcai, Yin Longjie, Fu Yili. Visual Servo Stabilization of Nonholonomic Mobile Robot Based on Epipolar Geometry and 1D Trifocal Tensor. Chinese Journal of Electronics,2013, 22(4): 729-734.
(8).Cao Zhengcai, Yin Longjie, Fu Yili. Predictive Control for Visual Servo Stabilization of Nonholonomic Mobile Robots. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2013, 39(8): 1238-1245.
(9).Cao Zhengcai, Peng Yazhen, LI Bo, Liu Min. A BDR and ANFIS Integrated Dynamic Scheduling Algorithm for Semiconductor Wafer Fabrication, Acta Electronica Sinica，2015,43(10);2082-2087.(in Chinese)
(10). Cao Zhengcai, Li Bo, Liu Min, Zhang Jie. Approach to Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Modeling Based on Dynamic Neural Networks. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2014, 42(1):102-106(in Chinese)
(11).Jijie Deng, Zhengcai Cao, Min Liu. A bottleneck prediction and rolling horizon scheme combined dynamic scheduling algorithm for semiconductor wafer fabrication. IEEE 11th International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, 2014: 58-63.
(12).Cao Zhengcai, Zhao Huidan, Wang Yongji. ANFIS and SA based approach to prediction, scheduling, and performance evaluation for semiconductor wafer fabrication. Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2013, 22(1): 25-30.